Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 1,777 total)
  • Author
    Christina

Hi Andre,

The “go live from browser” button opens a popup of a page that resides on wpstream (not your website), something like
    https://handy.wpstream.net/golive/?key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx
    I’m thinking that may be part of the problem

Does the app open up that page in a browser or tries to also include it? Either way, hope we can work together to figure it out.
    Not familiar with WPMobile.app yet.

Beatrice

Hello there,

You will need to follow the exact steps in this video tutorial to find out how to set up such products and get access https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5lzCFBLA0&ab_channel=WpStream

Please let me know if this was helpful or if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

flipenforchrist
    Participant

Beatrice,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed that video through several times.

I am trying to set up several different subscriptions.

I currently can sell my subscriptions only when they are turned off on the site. If I turn them on in the WPStream settings and it does not enable subscriptions. If I edit the WpStream theme settings it enables subscriptions but you can no longer put them in your cart. Prices disappear on all products. If someone had previously purchased any subscription they obtain all videos when I change the theme settings.

Changing the settings the way they say to in the YouTube video does not enable subscriptions on my site.

Beatrice

Hello again,

Please make sure that you are not using the global/multiple subscriptions on both the theme and plugin. I would recommend you have it disabled on your theme and only work with your subscriptions and settings through the WpStream plugin.

Best

andre-0839
    Participant

The internal browser of the app works fairly well. It has been able to pull up that page you mentioned before, and it still pulls up that page for some other users on different devices. It used to display the error “undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia’) and still does on some other devices. On other devices it says “permission denied”. After I contacted support about this issue the first time (Because it would give these same errors on the mobile browser too) on of the support reps was able to get that fixed and it started working on mobile browsers just as well as it does from a desktop browser. However, after that fix, it began crashing my app instead of displaying those errors. Like it would attempt to open the next page where you can set camera and microphone settings, and then crash. While on some other devices, it still says some of these errors. I am using an iPhone SE from 2019 on ios 14. I am about to download the new IOS. I’ve also tried it on the newest galaxy device and iPhone 12 pro max

“>Screenshot 1

“>Screenshot 2

Screen recording of crash

dsmith1899
    Participant

I followed all of the steps to resolve the conflict. I restarted my stream and opened the link with another device. I logged in and went through my cart to get the link but when I clicked the link it took me back to the original shop page and posted the same message and wouldn’t allow me to see the stream.
    I started on 4.3 and then rolled plug in back to 3.1 and followed the steps to see if there was a theme conflict. At this point I have no Idea what to do because I can’t even access my ppv stream.

Christina

Hi Andre,

Please take the time to create an app out of the following page and let us know how it goes

https://www.wowza.com/developer/webrtc/dev-view-publish?sdpURL=wss%3A%2F%2F615d43a79c561.streamlock.net%3A8443%2Fwebrtc-session.json&applicationName=live&streamName=stream3&audioBitrate=64&audioCodec=opus&videoBitrate=2000&videoCodec=42e01f&videoFrameRate=30&frameSize=default

It is the frontend backbone of the browser broadcaster and knowing how that works should provide important clues on how to move forward.

Beatrice

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please confirm if this is a PPV or subscription live stream that you are referring to? Looking forward to hearing from you.

andre-0839
    Participant

So the plugin that I am using is called WPMobile.app and it is an app wrapper plugin that generates the app for me. I am not entirely sure how to turn that link into an app…. Maybe I can make a page that can use that link on the app… However, after looking further into this. It could be entirely possible that the issue lies within the app wrapper itself. I will try to add it now and see if that makes a difference.

andre-0839
    Participant

So here is a link to a video screen recording of what happened after pulling that up in my app. It does the exact same thing that trying to go live does…
    [video src="https://encore.minstrelkingentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/RPReplay_Final1636486324.mp4" /]

andre-0839
    Participant

Would it be possible to have the chat feature included in the playback window for each channel? I have a multi user site where each person is assigned a channel that they can livestream from. It would be really cool if every time someone selected a users channel to watch, they could chat directly from the playback window. As of right now, it seems I can only place the chat feature on a page and assign it to a specific channel. But that would require users to get out of the full screen mode and find the chat box which would only be available for the one channel it is assigned to. Also, its giving an error about username character length.

Screenshot of chat

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, that is not a feature that is currently on the list of updates since it has not been requested as of yet. We are, however, going to take this into consideration and if other users up vote, we may prioritize it!

Thank you for taking part of our beta features program and we appreciate all your feedback as we continuously aim to improve our product and services. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, that is not a feature that is currently on the list of updates since it has not been requested as of yet. We are, however, going to take this into consideration and if other users up vote, we may prioritize it!

Thank you for taking part of our beta features program and we appreciate all your feedback as we continuously aim to improve our product and services. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

chaakamgabar
    Participant

using ECAMM to broadcast to my word press web page through restream.The video is very choppy any suggestions

Beatrice

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues broadcasting. Often times, choppy live streams are due to the settings not being set up appropriately or if your internet connection speed does not match the rest of your settings.

I would recommend checking out the articles below for more information regarding the settings of your live stream and how to set them up:
    https://wpstream.net/choosing-the-best-settings-for-your-broadcast-fps-bitrate-resolution/
    https://wpstream.net/what-is-video-bitrate-the-best-bitrates-for-streaming-video/

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 1,777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.