Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 1,967 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Hello Lorena,

Thanks for your message and we understand your frustration. I can confirm that your subscription has been canceled. Note that you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions in point 22 of our FAQs https://wpstream.net/frequently-asked-questions/

Regarding your refund, the accounting team will get back to you via email with more information.

Best,
    Beatrice

Doug Kaufmann
    Participant

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the response. I appreciate you helping me on this issue. Glad it was a simple space issue and not something else. I see the video now. I will review the email regarding space and handle it from there.

Thank you.

Shiyas Shakeer
    Participant

can we have two servers on single product page for the scenario if one server is down we customer’s can go with 2nd stream which will be running?

sirdrgn
    Participant

I would be more then happy to, Where should I send it? there is not a way to upload images here.

sirdrgn1
    Participant

I would like to upvote this, I don’t see an option to do so though.

Sportsbrand
    Participant

Hi , i set up a couple of different channels to see if this was an issue and its the same thing
    there is NO stream key available in the plugin and it is the latest version
    i was hoping to upload a screenshot so its clear,

Sportsbrand
    Participant

My Bad, found it, its different to the tutorials (its the camera icon) but i got it ok, thanks, just want to work out how to scheduled event, i dont carry laptop etc around

Beatrice

Hi there,

Glad that you were able to get this sorted. Regarding scheduling an event, can you provide more information on what type of scheduled event you are trying to achieve? We may be able to help you out.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hi there,

I understand, however, you are not able to view the Pay-Per-View live without making a test purchase (note that this is not a real payment, just a test one). However, if you simply want to test a live stream, you can create a Free-To-View live channel to check it out. Make sure you add the same settings, broadcast from the same browser, or using the same streaming app.

Regarding the second question, you can set up two channels or ‘servers’ on a page, however, you will need two different devices (laptop/phone).

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hi there,

Please send your screenshots to support@wpstream.net along with the link to this thread for context. I’ve already notified my colleagues and they are keeping an eye out for your email.

Best,

Webmaster
    Participant

I am running wordpress 6 with a Divi Theme. Having followed your instructions (AFAIK) i am unable to display the feed on my WP site as it appears the plugin doesn’t work.
    Any ideas?

Diamond ACADEMY
    Participant

Hello.

I had this problem with download too, but I tried more browsers (first Brave, second Chrome) and on third Firefox it works.

So now I have another problem, plugin can not by installed.
    This is what I see in wordpress:
    This package cannot be installed. No valid plugins were found.

I have wordpress 6.0
    What to do please?

Beatrice

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that. Can you please provide us with more information regarding how it doesn’t work? Is there an error that appears at any point? It would be helpful if you could provide us with a link to the affected page.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, the theme is experimental and at its end-of-life stage. It may not work in all environments, especially on new updates from WordPress. However, rest assured that all the features that are on the theme are also available on the plugin (and more + improved functionality). We recommend installing the WpStream Plugin and using it with any theme out there. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Best regards,
    Beatrice

Webmaster
    Participant

Thanks for your response. There are no errors appearing at all. All i see is a black screen within the post (which looks as though it has not accepted the Divi theme from the site).

To help us at this re-evaluate we have deleted the plugin and are reviewing our options as we had hoped that your plugin would work “out of the box”. It is evident that more work is required which we are considering.

Please close this ticket for now and if we wish to re-open it, we will be in touch.

Many thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,936 through 1,950 (of 1,967 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.