Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1,951 through 1,965 (of 1,967 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Hi there,

We understand why you have chosen to go forth with another option. Our plugin is meant to work with any plugin or theme on WordPress and there may have been some sort of conflict happening that we could have looked into. If you do ever want to give WpStream another go, we’d be happy to assist with setting it up to work as intended.

All the best,
    Beatrice

teogreg
    Participant

Hello, I want others to be able to see my livestream, however upon entering the website they are greeted by the “You are not allowed to stream. Code 741” error rather than my happy face.

How to fix that so anyone who stumbles upon my site can easily view the livestream?

The website in question: http://www.drugchan.com

Beatrice

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that. Please provide more information regarding your live stream. Did you use any shortcodes to add your live stream? Or is this the link of the live stream that was automatically set up? Furthermore, please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin involved. Looking forward to helping you solve this.

Best regards,
    Beatrice

teogreg
    Participant

Hey, I simply added the ‘wpStream – Channel List’ widget via Elementor unto my homepage. If you visit the homepage on http://www.drugchan.com you should see the same error. This error can be seen if you try to access the page without my WordPress account being logged in. Did not use any additional shortcodes to add my live stream, it was set up automatically. I downloaded the plugin just 2 days ago for the first time, so it is definitely up to date.

Beatrice

Hi there,

The widget you are using is for the list of all the live streams running on your website. To explain, it’s like a playlist of your live streams. If you want to add a your live stream to a specific page, you have to use the ‘WpStream Player’ widget https://docs.wpstream.net/docs/elementor/

Hope this helps and let me know if you still have issues.

Best,
    Beatrice

myzoommates
    Participant

hi how are you, i need some help , how to view recorded video , i have trail account

Beatrice

Hi there,

To view your recorded file, you will need to go to ‘Recordings’ under the WpStream Plugin. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

info248
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t connect my account to my wordpress filling the credentials. I think maybe is due to this error the plugin is showing me: “URL Error #:SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired”.

Do you know how can I fix this? Thank you

Beatrice

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Not sure what may be happening but please confirm that you have the latest version of the plugin installed. If you are still experiencing the same error, let us know and we will send you direct password reset link. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Beatrice

redditchlhmuseum
    Participant

I’ve just installed Wpstream, trying to follow tutorial which ask me to get the API. When I try to do this there is no option to get the API?

Beatrice

Hi there,

Please confirm which tutorial you are referring to? For your reference, you can find the link to download our API from our website’s footer under ‘Resources’ and ‘Platform API’. Here is the link as well https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/wpstream/WpStream-API/1.0.0

Hope this answers your concern!

Best,
    Beatrice

derek.coombes
    Participant

I think the problem is I’m running this on a test system using wplocal and as such the site is not a https secure site.

Just tried it on the live site and seen to work

Sorry if I’ve wasted your time.

Derek

Beatrice

Hi there,

Good to hear that you were able to resolve this! No time wasted at all, we are always happy to help and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have further questions or concerns!

Best regards,
    Beatrice

englishgo
    Participant

I started trying out wpstream today.

free trial.

1. does a channel needs to be turned on before one can stream to it?

or it’ll be turned on as soon as I start streaming to it in my streaming software?

2. there’s no scheduling of live broadcast in wpstream, when will that be added ? and can b we added to Google calendar after a live stream is scheduled.

thanks

englishgo
    Participant

I am looking for regular user can live stream also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,951 through 1,965 (of 1,967 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.