Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 2,031 total)
  • Author
    contact55
    Participant

Hi all. I tried to use the below URI as a FTV VOD source.

//amssamples.streaming.mediaservices.windows.net/3b970ae0-39d5-44bd-b3a3-3136143d6435/AzureMediaServicesPromo.ism/manifest

I received an error. Is there a way to support Azure Media Services Live Events as a source?

Thanks.

Christina

Hi Contact,

It is not clear from your description if you are trying to set up a live stream or a VOD, please clarify

Either way, WpStream cannot directly ingest ‘Smooth Streaming’ streams, you’ll want to look into outputting that as RTMP or MP4 from Azure.

contact54
    Participant

Hello
    I have a WordPress site with a buddyboss theme, I don’t understand wp-stream does not work on the page, cannot access playback, it puts me The live stream is paused and may resume shortly., and if I change of theme it works, can you help me before taking my subscription I would like to be sure that it works. thank you

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please send us a link to the affected page so that we can understand what may be happening? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Beatrice

contact54
    Participant

Hello
    Here is the link of the page: https://hallydeens.johnnysjh.fr/wpstream/sur-la-route-avec-toi-johnny/
    with another theme no problem with this one, I can’t press play even in automatic play, so it bothers me to take out a subscription.
    thank you

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, we cannot access without login credentials. Please send those over to support@wpstream.net as soon as possible so that we can investigate.

Best,
    Beatrice

sazzaa
    Participant

On the WP Stream account popup (to do quickstart), I enter username and password and it says “Sending data. Please Stand by…” and then nothing happens.

sazzaa
    Participant

Ok, resolved as I was running my site locally. It works on a live site. But now a new problem, that I can’t seem to use Divi with the plugin? Plugin creates new wordpress page and doesn’t seem to give an option to be used in a page already created in Divi. Or a new page in Divi. Bit of an issue when whole site uses a Divi theme.

davide1
    Participant

I have a standard subscription to restream, with which I broadcast on multiple platforms with preloaded files …. if I also want to add the transmission of this stream on my blog, do I have to have a paid wpstream subscription or is the free plan enough?

davide1
    Participant

I have a standard subscription to restream, with which I broadcast on multiple platforms with preloaded files …. if I also want to add the transmission of this stream on my blog, do I have to have a paid wpstream subscription or is the free plan enough?

Christina

Hey David,

You’ll need a subscription to sustain production streaming.
    The free plan is good for testing of any kind and has all the features enabled.

Best regards, C.

smvegas7878
    Participant

WHY IT NO SHOWING ME THE STREAM KEY???

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please provide more information regarding this? Which streaming app are you using to broadcast (aka, which stream key isn’t showing?)

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the plugin installed and clear your cache to narrow down any affecting variables. Looking forward to helping you solve this.

Best,
    Beatrice

smvegas7878
    Participant

how come i cant find the Channel product channel ID?
    sry cause it been one year since last time i using.. alot thing had change i follow back the old way but it cannot work….can you help plz…
    fyi.. i just del the WP stream plugging and re install back…. wat a big different as lasttime… so how to get the low latency version and get the channel product key
    while i need to put on Page edit there…. tqtq

Beatrice

Hello there,

You will be needing a subscription plan to carry out live streaming on a full scale. You can start off with the lowest plan ($19) and upgrade as needed, or alternatively, use the calculator on our pricing page for a precise plan based on your streaming needs https://wpstream.net/pricing/#band_calculator

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 2,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.