Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,073 total)
  • Author
    service.technique
    Participant

https://pasteboard.co/c9vY7A5S7S7W.png

Sorry when i try to put all the 3 links the post is not saved

Robert Iezzi
    Participant

please refund the amount & cancel the subscription

Beatrice

Hi there,

Thank you for sending these extra details so we can better understand what you are looking for. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any consultants available to provide you with such custom development at this time. However, we will keep this thread open and keep your request a priority in case any of our consultants can provide you with assistance regarding this matter. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment. We appreciate your understanding.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hi there,

I can confirm that your subscription has been cancelled. Please check the email that we have sent you.

Best,
    Beatrice

service.technique
    Participant

Hello Beatrice,

Thanks for youir response, but i don’t get you well when you talk about “custom” developement. I don’t ask for any custom development and it’s not about a custom development.
    Let me try to explain it more simple. When you add custom field to a post type new input appears in the form and you can enter values. That what alreay occurs here as the input of “programme” appear into the form of the Free view VODs, the issue is just that the value are not populated as they should be.

office.mammono
    Participant

I want to create live stream that have send give system, have anyway to do it? And how to do?

Beatrice

Hi there,

Are you referring to something like donations? If yes, you can use a plugin like GiveWP with WpStream https://wordpress.org/plugins/give/

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Christina

Hey there,

Sorry about the confusion and please ignore the replies above, they were meant for another thread.

Never worked with custom fields myself, let me ask around to see if I can get an educated opinion on this

Thanks, C.

office.mammono
    Participant

1. my site is multisite and i want to use your plugin in my subdomain (Ex. live.mydomain.com). What settings do I need to have members log in from the parent domain and sync data to your subdomain plugin?
    2.You have advised me to use your plugin in conjunction with WPgives. I would like to know if it is possible to use your plugin with mycred?

cretu remus
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I looked over your screen captures, but from what I see, it seems more like an ACF issue. I have never used this plugin, so I don’t have any advice. However, if you provide us with a WordPress admin account and maybe an FTP one, I could take a look and see if there is something we can do .

Thank you

cretu remus
    Keymaster

Hello
    1. I’m not sure I understand -However, each subdomain installation will need to active the WpStream plugin and use a valid WpStream account. It can be the same account or a different account per subdomain – that’s up to you. The settings you made in a subdomain will remain active only for that subdomain.

2. Sorry, I don’t know the “mycred” plugin, so I could not help you here.

Thank you

ahmetanka1234321
    Participant

Hello, iam a website developer for webcam Girls, is it possible to monetize this kind of streamings? Or wpstream doesn’t allow this. THANK YOU

ahmetanka1234321
    Participant

Hello, iam a website developer for webcam Girls, is it possible to monetize this kind of streamings, via mastercard….? Or wpstream doesn’t allow this. Also i would like to jnow if there is any way to accept crypto payments. THANK YOU

Christina

Hello Ahmet,

We welcome adult content.

Please see the following article about monetization of live video streams.

How to Monetize Your Live Streaming Content with WpStream

Hope this helps, best wishes,
    Christina

Beatrice

Hello Ahmet,

Happy New Year! We welcome adult content. Please see the following article about the monetization of live video streams https://wpstream.net/how-to-monetize-your-live-streaming-content-with-wpstream/

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Hope this helps,
    Beatrice

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,073 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.