Plugin Feature Requests

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests

Viewing 3 posts - 2,071 through 2,073 (of 2,073 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Hello there,

If you want to use StreamYard with WpStream, you will have to purchase subscriptions for each. However, you can use something like OBS Studio which is a free pro tool and you just need a subscription with WpStream. As for downloading the videos, you can indeed download them to your computer and then delete them on WpStream to save storage. To find the best plan for your streaming needs, you can check out the calculator and add all your streaming details https://wpstream.net/pricing/#band_calculator

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

hallsportz1
    Participant

Hi – Thanks for responding. I have a better understanding. Unfortunately, for my purposes, the low plan with 2 GB storage wouldn’t allow for me to record a 2 hour live stream and the next plan up is too expensive, I am only live streaming 2 hour blocks, and about 15 of them a month with minimal viewers. (I am just live streaming my kids sports games).

Thanks!

Beatrice

Hello there,

What you can do is use an external streaming app such as OBS Studio to record your live stream and then save it to your desktop. We actually always recommend our customer record externally as well ! Check out this article https://wpstream.net/should-i-record-locally-or-to-the-cloud/

You can then edit it and upload it to your website via WpStream or via one of the video shortcodes available. Note that if you simply upload the video to your website (not via WpStream), you will not be able to monetize it. Therefore, if you are not planning to monetize your videos, you do not need WpStream for your Recordings. Let me know if you have further questions!

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 3 posts - 2,071 through 2,073 (of 2,073 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.