Plugin Issues

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 1,822 total)
  • Author
    admin-3597
    Participant

Hello!

You need everytime start live event and copy new RTMP and key values to your streaming software, then you want stream to wpstream channel.
    For static RTMP and key values you need apply to beta feature https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/static-rtmp-feature-beta-available-upon-request/

philip1
    Participant

Hello
    Thank you for that.
    I did start live event and copy new RTMP and key values.
    I did it 3 x days before the event.

Christina

We released version 4 of the WpStream plugin back in September 2021 and striven to maintain compatibility with customers running version 3 so that they can enjoy continued use of the product.

As maintaining such compatibility requires time and effort on our side, we decided to discontinue the older version starting Jan 15th 2022. After that time, plugins older than v4 will no longer function as intended.

Please upgrade your plugin now to avoid any disfunctionalities.

Beatrice

Hello there,

It is expected for the channel to switch off after about 45 minutes of inactivity. Please make sure you get the static RTMP beta feature enabled on your account so that this does not automatically switch off and you can go live with the same server and key. For static RTMP and key values you need apply by following the instructions in this thread https://Wpstream.Net/Forums/Topic/Static-Rtmp-Feature-Beta-Available-Upon-Request/

Please let me know if this helps!

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not have that possibility as of now. However, if this is a popular request, we may add it to a future plugin update. This post can be upvoted to show popularity. Please let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best,
    Beatrice

I am hosting a one time event in about 6 months and want to talk or chat with someone from WP stream about the bandwidth pricing options to get a better understanding of how it works. I don’t a number or chat in the support section, sent them an email with no response. Help please or I will move on to another provider.

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you have not been able to get in contact. Unfortunately, we were unable to find an email from you. The best plan for your needs depends on a variety of factors including the quality of your broadcast, the number of viewers, how long you will be streaming, and how many times a month. Here is a calculator that you can use to input your approximate numbers and it’ll tell you which plan is suitable https://wpstream.net/pricing/#band_calculator

Moreover, if you would like to find out more information regarding each of the terms in our pricing plans, you can check out this article https://wpstream.net/choosing-the-best-plan-for-your-streaming-business/

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with and I will be happy to answer.

Best,
    Beatrice

marlin
    Participant

I am using peepso with the gecko theme. I am able to use the shortcode but i do not see a start broadcast widget in my widgets area. Is this because I must use the wpstream theme?

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having trouble. You can manually enter the shortcode below:

[wpstream_go_live id =””]

if you leave the id blank (between the quotation marks), the plugin will auto discover the id of the first channel that belongs to the logged user and will automatically use that. If you add an id, the plugin will start broadcasting over that id. See this article for a guided tutorial https://wpstream.net/how-to-enable-regular-users-to-broadcast-via-the-front-end/

It is recommended that you manually type this shortcode as copy/pasting may change the Quotation mark ( ” )

Let me know if this helped or if it still doesn’t work.

Best,

glauber
    Participant

Hello, my Plugin was working normally and it stopped working.
    When I click on Start Live Event it gives the error event could not be started.

I’ve already tested installing it on another wordpress site but with my credentials I can’t start.

My Plan is Friends.

pokemonpatrick16
    Participant

Hi! We want to use WP stream to broadcast our events every month on our website. I have 2 questions/concerns:

1. I followed all instructions on the guide to embed/broadcast a Zoom WEBINAR to the website. However, even if I’ve already copied and pasted the Broadcast keys so that I can Broadcast externally, the broadcast won’t start at the website even if I’ve already started it at Zoom. It just keeps saying that the Stream is paused (as if it’s not yet started)+

2. There are months within the year (2 months out of the 12 months) that we’re expecting more than the usual participants. is it possible to upgrade the plan within that month(that we’re expecting high volume) and downgrade it the following month?

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in contact and always happy to help you out.

1. So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you clarify whether this happens only when you embed the player on a particular page or does the live stream not work even when you click on the link from the admin directly (‘View Channel’)? Also, have you attempted broadcasting from the browser or another external broadcaster like OBS Studio with the same issue? We will be needing as much information as possible so that we can replicate this error.

2. You can indeed upgrade or downgrade at any time! WpStream has commitment free monthly plans, meaning that you have flexibility over which plan you choose each month.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hearing back.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your live stream. This error is unexpected and we will try to get to the bottom of it. Firstly, please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin installed (v4.1). Next, does this only happen with existing channels or with newly created channels as well? Looking forward to hearing back.

Best,
    Beatrice

pokemonpatrick16
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for your prompt response. We want to to use WPStream for one reason only and that is to connect it to Zoom’s WEBINAR(not the regular zoom meetings etc.), When I was testing the plugin I embedded it on a specific page, it doesn’t work on both the embed and the “View Channel” page, I also started the Zoom Webinar through the Zoom App (I copied the keys that it generated to start the broadcast externally).

i also have one follow up question, We want people who watches on the website to also comment and ask questions on live. Would it be possible to also embed the comment section of zoom to the website?

Beatrice

Hello there,

I understand that you are looking to only use Zoom’s Webinar, however, we need to fully understand what may be happening and eliminate factors that could be affecting your live stream. We therefore ask if you could attempt to live stream via the browser or through OBS Studio as a test to check if you are also not able to see the live stream.

Unfortunately, you are not able to embed the Zoom comment section. We do have a chat; however, it is still in beta and limited support is available. You can get the chat by following the instructions in this thread https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/chat-public-beta/

Alternatively, you can also include other chat options as WpStream works well with any plugin or theme on WordPress. Here are just a few examples that we know our customers also love:

– Arena.IM
    – Flyzoo
    – iFlyChat
    – WiseChat
    – ImbaChat
    – Rumbletalk

We look forward to hearing back and thank you for your cooperation on this matter!

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 1,822 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Version #3 Plugin is no longer supported. Please upgrade to ensure full functionality. Click for details.