Plugin Issues

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1,981 through 1,987 (of 1,987 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, we do not have that available at this time. You can only add different columns if you are using elementor or wpbakery, and then add the player to each column to show all the live streams. This way, you can add multiple players on the same page. So sorry that we are not able to assist you with this the way you were hoping, but I hope I was able to provide an alternative.

Best,
    Beatrice

jessicaknock73
    Participant

is there anyway i can integrate live stream from stream yard chat on the a WordPress website ?

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, that is not currently a possibility. This would require implementation from both StreamYard and WpStream and a lot of time and resources. I am so sorry to disappoint! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

mahefacanada
    Participant

Hello, was this solved, I’m new and tested your product and experienced the same issue, I try your speedtest, it’s not working anymore.

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please describe the problem in more details so that we can understanding what may be happening? Any links or screenshots would be helpful.

Best regards,
    Beatrice

Alfredo1400
    Participant

I installed the theme, everything went well. But the demo video are missing the thumbnails.

Beatrice

Hello there,

This is expected as we no longer support the theme and it is at its end-of-life stage. Unfortunately, there isn’t anything else we can do and our recommendation is that you use another theme.

We highly recommend the VidMov theme https://themeforest.net/item/vidmov-video-wordpress-theme/35542187
    The WpStream plugin has been recently integrated into the theme itself and works seamlessly. You just need the theme itself and live streaming is included – the feature has been added by VidMov via our API.

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 7 posts - 1,981 through 1,987 (of 1,987 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.