Plugin Issues

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 2,011 through 2,025 (of 2,031 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Hello there,

So happy to welcome you back and we have indeed made some significant changes to both our website and plugin. I highly recommend you check out this video tutorial on everything that is new in the plugin, it may help answer all your questions https://youtu.be/JKI6PYnT0fY
    All the recent video tutorials on our YouTube channel shows how to use the new and improved plugin.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hello again,

So sorry about the issue you have been having. Can you please specify which type of page is being created? Indeed, each channel will have its own page created but it should still be one related to the theme. If you want to add the live stream to a specific page, please check out the instructions in here https://wpstream.net/wpstream-shortcodes/

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions.

Best, Beatrice

When I turn the channels on, do I turn them off when I’m not broadcasting or do I just leave them on?

Martin
    Participant

Hello,

I try your wpstream Plugin for a current project and would like to get it to work before I purchase the subscription. I hope you can help me. When I start a live stream and click to stop, then I get the following message:

Could not connect: wss://barber.live.streamer.wpstream.net/webrtc-session.json Start Broadcast

I read in an older topic that clearing the cache and restart again should solve the issue, but it is still there.

What else can I do?

Thanks!

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thanks for providing more information. It’s good that you cleared your cache to see if that affects the live stream. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to replicate this issue. What I can recommend is for you to try following the instructions in this thread to rule out this cause as well https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/could-not-connect-wss-615d43a79c561-streamlock-net8443-webrtsession-json/

If you have also tried this and it still doesn’t work, please provide the following details to support@wpstream.net :

– Link to your website and admin credentials
    – Details regarding your Mac, the type of device, iOS version, as well as the browser you are using
    – Details of the device used to watch the live stream

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this.

Kind regards,
    Beatrice

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thanks for your message! Whether you choose to manually turn off your channel after a live stream is up to you. The channel will turn off automatically after about an hour of inactivity. The next time you want to go live, you can simply turn it on once again and repeat 🙂

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Grow Design
    Participant

Hi.there
    After the trial we are ready to buy a higher level plan but before that we have encountered a problem with the video delay when watching the video on the wordpress when sending it through the “obs”, I don’t know where the problem is can you help me? Or is there a speed limit because we are trial users?We have decided to buy plan.

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thanks for your message. By default, there is a delay in the live stream. However, you can apply for the low latency beta that we have so that we can enable it on your account. This will lower the video delay to about 1.5 – 2 seconds. You can get the low latency beta by following the instructions in this thread https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/low-latency-streaming-public-beta/

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.

Best,
    beatrice

miworldbook
    Participant

hello, on the default page of wpstream I have accidentally deleted the code and now nothing comes out, how can I recover it? thanks

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Not too sure I understand what the issue is – would you mind sending a screenshot of what you are referring to?

Best,
    Beatrice

Erik Hightower
    Participant

I have a website with multiple members that go live. Which plan is best for a site with 1000 members

Beatrice

Hi there,

The best plan for your streaming needs depends on several factors including how often your members will be streaming, for how long, the quality of their live streams, etc. To find the estimated plan for you, please input your streaming details into this calculator https://wpstream.net/pricing/#band_calculator

Hope this helps!

Best,
    Beatrice

Clouts
    Participant

The wpstream banner “you are not subscribed to this product” is at the top of the product page, above my header. How can I move or remove it?

Beatrice

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please send us the link to the affected page?

Best,
    Beatrice

Clouts
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 2,011 through 2,025 (of 2,031 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.