0 Bandwidth Available

Home Forums General 0 Bandwidth Available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anton
    Participant

Hello,

I just signed up for a free trial a few minutes ago.  Everything was fine until it stopped broadcasting.
    I saw this message: Your account information: You have 0 Gb available streaming bandwidth and 0.10 Gb available media storage.
    How is that and I barely used it?
    Anton Boktor

Nana

Dear Mr. Boktor,

Thank you for trying our product! In terms of bandwidth usage, Streaming at higher resolutions and bitrates will provide better quality yet will consume your bandwidth quota more rapidly. Please see this article on efficient settings.

Furthermore, please check out this post to earn extra free Bandwidth.

Happy streaming!

Nana

Nana

Dear Mr. Boktor,

Thank you for trying our product! In terms of bandwidth usage, Streaming at higher resolutions and bitrates will provide better quality yet will consume your bandwidth quota more rapidly. Please see this article on efficient settings.

Furthermore, please check out this post to earn extra free Bandwidth.

Happy streaming!

Nana

allan.santosh
    Participant

Let’s say I stream at 1080p. Do 100 people watching my stream take away my bandwidth more compared to only 10 people watching it? Or is the available bandwidth only depend on what bitrate I upload at?

christina

Bandwidth consumption depends on both bitrate and viewer count. 100 people will consume 10 times more than 10 people

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.