2 Questions about WpStream
Tagged: hardware encoders
- September 18, 2020 at 3:26 am #90157alexander.fuellemannParticipant
We`re currently testing the Trial of WpStream and have 2 questions:
1. Is it possible to define a custom image which appears when their is no content coming out of the encoder (instead of the black screen with the running circle)?
2. Do you have experience with hardware encoders? We want to use one which has only a start- and stop-button. Our goal is to have the stream running every time the button on the hardware encoder gets pressed. Is this possible or do we have to login to WordPress and get WpStream “ready to stream” before every stream?
Thanks for your help!
—September 18, 2020 at 9:30 am #90193christinaModerator
1. Yes, see this
2. That is possible. Normally one would have to manually start the channel and change rtmp urls each time but that has been worked around via the ‘static rtmp’ feature; while still labeled ‘beta’ due to product lifecycle rationale, it is production sound and used by many
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.