Error in site

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Error in site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shalwebwork
    Participant

Hi,

I keep on getting the following warning in the error.log on my site. Please advise
    [10-Jul-2020 15:45:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Expected parameter 3 to be an array, string given in /home/u5iym2fm0o0z/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/libs/shortcodes_install.php on line 117

Also this in the debug.log

[05-Jul-2020 08:16:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  the_widget was called <strong>incorrectly</strong>. Widgets need to be registered using <code>register_widget()</code>, before they can be displayed. Please see <a href="https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message was added in version 4.9.0.) in /home/u5iym2fm0o0z/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167
    [05-Jul-2020 08:16:10 UTC] PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in /home/u5iym2fm0o0z/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/admin/redux-framework/framework.php on line 905
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Nana.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Nana.
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

These are some notices from a 3d party libraries . It should not prevent the theme working and they appear when you don’t have categories assigned to that event/. I will investigate to see how we can address this.
    Thank you for reporting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.