A page with all live events

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests A page with all live events

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    danny1
    Participant

Hello. Is there a way that I can set up a page showing all the live events running? It should also have links if possible that takes viewers straight to the broadcast they want. I am using the feature that allows regular users to broadcast and sometimes I have multiple users streaming at the same time. It would be nice to display who is live. If you you don’t have this, please add it!!

Maryel Devera
    Participant

Yes it’s a great idea that I also need

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thank you for your suggestion and contributions! We will surely consider this in our next team meeting and users are encouraged to continue upvoting this thread if they feel like this will be helpful. If popular, we will prioritize this feature in our next update.

cretu remus
    Keymaster

Hello,

Maybe you could post extra info – like do you want free /paid products separately ? Do you want a simple list or something with picture and maybe price ?

Thank you

keithgold
    Participant

I like this idea too, as I am looking for these features!

Any quick fix for these or some sort of coding modifications?

thanks

Beatrice

Dear Keithgold,

Thanks for your interest. This feature is actually currently in the works and will be live some time next week. Please watch the space for updates!

Beatrice

The new version of the plugin (3.12.3) now includes the ability to add a list of all live events and/or all VODs on a page. For more information, please see this thread.

Thank you for your suggestions 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.