Account Page links

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests Account Page links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    activepoints.co.uk
    Participant

Hello I am having some issues with the My Account menu links. All of the links are generating error page not found messages. I have imported the go live demo content but cannot see the pages required? How do I generate the missing pages? Also does anyone know what file to edit to correct typos such as the Blue Broadcast with third party button which is displaying BROASCAST. Many thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

How do I generate the missing pages?

I assume you are talking about the WooCommerce pages -like orders,account, cart etc ? In this case you need to
    Go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status.
    Click on Tools tab from the top left area.
    Scroll down to “Create default WooCommerce pages”
    Click on Create Pages.
    After successfully completing the above steps you will see this message “All missing WooCommerce pages successfully installed.”

Regarding the “BROASCAST” misspelling – this is already addressed and will be released in the next plugin version on Monday -next week

Thank you

activepoints.co.uk
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for getting back we are now testing and I took note of your reply “Regarding the “BROASCAST” misspelling – this is already addressed and will be released in the next plugin version on Monday -next week”

This is still showing the wrong spelling. I believe I have the latest release downloaded. Can you help?

Beatrice

Hi there,

This issue is still in the works due to technical issues but you will be the first to know when it is fixed.

activepoints.co.uk
    Participant

Ok no worries but can you let me know which file to edit so I can do it manually while we wait?

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.