ACF relation field do not displayed content on the form

Home Forums WpStream Plugin ACF relation field do not displayed content on the form

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    service.technique
    Participant

hello
    In a recent wordpress project I use advanced custom field and wp-stream that created two custom post type Free-To-View live and Free-To-View VODs.
    I create a group of custom field for free view vod and some of them has “relation” type with other post type, but when I try to add or edit free view vod post all the field are there but those who have type “relation” are empty … it take some time to search and stay blank while there are many post in the related post type

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in contact. This isn’t currently possible to do at this time however if you could provide a screenshot or a link that shows an example of what you wish to do, I will compile a list to send over to one of our consultants to check if anyone is available to help you out. We will let you know by Monday if we have found someone. Appreciate your patience!

Best,
    Beatrice

service.technique
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your response i share with you three images

1- The group field created to be displayed for Free view VODs and the field that is a type relation with a CPT called “Programme”
    2- The list post for the Post Type “Programme” and you can see that there a several of them
    3- The form for creation a Free view VOD that a the field to indicate the Programme Post related to the one we are creating and you can see that the field of available post is empty

Thanks

service.technique
    Participant
    service.technique
    Participant
    service.technique
    Participant

https://pasteboard.co/c9vY7A5S7S7W.png

Sorry when i try to put all the 3 links the post is not saved

Beatrice

Hi there,

Thank you for sending these extra details so we can better understand what you are looking for. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any consultants available to provide you with such custom development at this time. However, we will keep this thread open and keep your request a priority in case any of our consultants can provide you with assistance regarding this matter. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment. We appreciate your understanding.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best,
    Beatrice

service.technique
    Participant

Hello Beatrice,

Thanks for youir response, but i don’t get you well when you talk about “custom” developement. I don’t ask for any custom development and it’s not about a custom development.
    Let me try to explain it more simple. When you add custom field to a post type new input appears in the form and you can enter values. That what alreay occurs here as the input of “programme” appear into the form of the Free view VODs, the issue is just that the value are not populated as they should be.

Christina

Hey there,

Sorry about the confusion and please ignore the replies above, they were meant for another thread.

Never worked with custom fields myself, let me ask around to see if I can get an educated opinion on this

Thanks, C.

cretu remus
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I looked over your screen captures, but from what I see, it seems more like an ACF issue. I have never used this plugin, so I don’t have any advice. However, if you provide us with a WordPress admin account and maybe an FTP one, I could take a look and see if there is something we can do .

Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.