Announce a live Stream one week before publishing.

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Announce a live Stream one week before publishing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jan_schwizer
    Participant

Hello, one question I want to sell live streams. i want to announce and sell the live stream one week before the live stream begin. Is that possible that I offer a live stream before it starts and is it possible to display when the livestream starts? Could some one send me images for the explaination. I searched for one hour in the plugin but I haven´t found any solution.

christina

Indeed, you can create the PPV channel (i.e. product) long before the live event so your viewers have the chance to buy it in advance. You may even offer early bird discounts. See the following article for details

https://wpstream.net/how-to-broadcast-a-live-pay-per-view-event/

jan_schwizer
    Participant

Hi, I already saw this post but I don’t understand how the viewers can buy it before. Could you explain it for me in another way or with images?

christina

There is no difference between one purchasing a pay-per-view live event and watch it right away or watching it after a week or more. The purchase is reflected in their account and they will be able to access the product at any time later.
    To announce the exact day/time of the event you may use the event title, description, featured image or other means.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.