Bandwidth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jonhempson
    Participant
    I have recently setup on the family subscription and today I did a test from two locations using OBS with output resolutions at 720mbps at the same time into two live stream channels in WordPress, we used it for about 10-15 mins each and it used c1.3Gb of bandwidth. On your website you state that 500Mb is sufficient to run a HD stream for an hour.
    Could you please advise what settings we need to achieve this as 1.3Gb per 10-15 mins (x2=half an hour) is almost 3 times the 500Mb you have stated above.
    I have also noticed that you have processed 2 x payments when I only took out one subscription, please see orders below.
    • Please can you advise why this has happened also.
    gabriel

Bandwidth consumption is proportional to the combined video+audio bitrate you are streaming at. Viewer-hour estimates are calculated (per the fine print) at…

*HQ hours calculated at 600kbps video bitrate and 64kbps audio bitrate
    **HD hours calculated at 1200kbps video bitrate and 128kbps audio bitrate

You can earn extra free bandwidth by various means, see this https://wpstream.net/pricing-wpstream/#freetrialrow

You have only been billed once. The order displaying is somewhat confusing and we are working to improve it. Meaning of the 2 orders being, one is generated for the subscription, and one for the actual payment.

jonhempson
    Participant

the stream keys keep changing and I keep having to restart them. How do I stop this?

gabriel
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.