Changing Subscription Model from Simple Subscription to Variable Subscription

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Changing Subscription Model from Simple Subscription to Variable Subscription

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin-2914
    Participant

Is there a way to change the Subscription Model to include variable subscriptions (the parent subscription) rather than just the simple subscription? I have a few different subscription options that this plugin needs to account for.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I don’t understand your question. Please explain your setup because the question is not making too much sense.
    Thank you

admin-2914
    Participant

I’ve figured it out.

In the admin side of the WPStream, when setting up the subscription model, under “Subscription Model – Use global subscription ?”, I select Yes, but it forces me to select a Simple Subscription from WooCommerce. Under WooCommerce, you can have a Variable Subscription (multiple choices rather than just one). I’ve found the code that searches for just subscription and added variable-subscription to it (the tag WC uses for variable subscriptions). Now I can select more than just a Simple Subscription (and it works fine).

romain
    Participant

Same problem here, can you show how to do it? Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    The code is in admin / options-init.php http://prntscr.com/vz47zy .

Here you need to add variable-subscription
    ‘terms’ => array( ‘subscription’,’variable-subscription’),

Thank you

Foxwood Live
    Participant

Hi,

I am sitting with a similar problem. We want to sell access to a single live stream product, but with different payment options. For example, buying product A but paying either R100 per month or R1000 per year.

Setting that up with woosubscriptions is easy, but we can’t get it to link Product A to that variable subscription, even after editing that code.

Is there something we are missing?

Regards

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not currently have this feature but we are continuously trying to improve the plugin with new features, especially ones suggested by our valuable clients. Adding variable subscriptions will be considered for a future update if this is a popular request and this thread receives multiple upvotes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.