Chat issues

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Chat issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frankie
    Participant

Can you help me with two issues?
    The text in the chatbox when someone posts a message is very dark, very close to the dark background color, and I cannot figure out how to change it so it is readable?
    The chat session seems to cut off comments after 5 or so, is it possible to leave ALL comments up on the chat so the host can scroll and read them?
    Lastly, I noticed that your system does not allow any symbols or other characters in the username. For example a @gmail.com or a period between first and last name. I find that by creating a new user account without those items, the chat function works. This is problematic of course as its tough to ensure our clients don’t put those characters into their usernames upon signup. Can you please help with this?

admin
    Keymaster

The text in the chatbox when someone posts a message is very dark, very close to the dark background color, and I cannot figure out how to change it so it is readable?

You can change the background color via some custom code css.

The chat session seems to cut off comments after 5 or so, is it possible to leave ALL comments up on the chat so the host can scroll and read them?

I will have to test by i’m pretty sure we leave all the comments on.

Lastly, I noticed that your system does not allow any symbols or other characters in the username. For example a @gmail.com or a period between first and last name. I find that by creating a new user account without those items, the chat function works. This is problematic of course as its tough to ensure our clients don’t put those characters into their usernames upon signup. Can you please help with this?

There is nothing we can do here since this is default WordPress Security practice.If a charters is not allowed is because WordPress consider that a security issues and it blocks it. Since our plugin is using WordPress mechanisms there is nothing we can do here.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.