CHAT – public beta

Home Forums Beta and Experimental Features CHAT – public beta

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    c.lion84270
    Participant

Well I did these tests with AND without broadcast running. It wasn’t my intention to make it work just by opening a socket without actual video stream flowing. So yeah there is that.
    But I’m curious about the rules you have on your side that result in this return that disconnect me from my chat, a 1 person chat.

{"type":"server","info":"rejected","reason":"taken","keep":false}

As you can see in the last post I made, you kind of receive “test_npi” as a “User” property AND a “Client” property.
    I hope this is not false positive for “test_npi” being 2 different people… because it’s just not the case.

So thank you for the reply, and contact me for any further proposition.
    I’m here waiting for a fix, being done on your side or mine. But someone need to answer my technical questions so I can progress.
    Ready to collaborate of course.

Beatrice

Hello again,

We appreciate all your feedback and suggested fixes and would love to get in touch with you. Please send an email to office@wpstream.net with the subject “Chat Collaboration” and you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Beatrice

Dear Nicolas,

Your email has been responded to. Please check your inbox and let me know if you are still unable to see it. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.