Could not connect error

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Could not connect error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hello,

I try your wpstream Plugin for a current project and would like to get it to work before I purchase the subscription. I hope you can help me. When I start a live stream and click to stop, then I get the following message:

Could not connect: wss://barber.live.streamer.wpstream.net/webrtc-session.json Start Broadcast

I read in an older topic that clearing the cache and restart again should solve the issue, but it is still there.

What else can I do?

Thanks!

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thanks for providing more information. It’s good that you cleared your cache to see if that affects the live stream. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to replicate this issue. What I can recommend is for you to try following the instructions in this thread to rule out this cause as well https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/could-not-connect-wss-615d43a79c561-streamlock-net8443-webrtsession-json/

If you have also tried this and it still doesn’t work, please provide the following details to support@wpstream.net :

– Link to your website and admin credentials
    – Details regarding your Mac, the type of device, iOS version, as well as the browser you are using
    – Details of the device used to watch the live stream

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this.

Kind regards,
    Beatrice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.