Custom on WpStream
- May 7, 2020 at 9:18 am #70832bgfborgesParticipant
Hello, team!I’m setting the wpStream in our system, and I’d like to make a customization. The channels will be in the posts of a custom post type. I need to show this post on the homepage as “online” and “offline” – it means when the presenter is online or offline.I’m thinking to take the status of the channel and make a condition in the taxonomy – create a taxonomy like “online” and “offline” and change it besaded in the status of the livestream. Can I get this information via API or another function? Could you show me the way to do it?Also, our users will not have access to our admin bar, and they will broadcast when they want. It means we need to let the channel open for events permanently. We’ll have about 25 to 50 teachers who will broadcast at the beginning.Best regards,Gabriel.May 7, 2020 at 11:03 am #70849GabrielModerator
1. to put the video into a custom post use shortcodes https://wpstream.net/wpstream-shortcodes/
2. we are working on the online/offline capability; it will still be a few weeks though; nothing in the API that will help you there yet either; if you need it in a hurry you may (scrape the page for a link ending in .m3u8; if present, call that and grab its HTTP status; if status is 200 it is online)
3. see this about broadcasting as a non-admin https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/broadcasting-as-regular-user-i-e-not-admin-and-woocommerce-multivendor/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.