Downgrading/Upgrading Based on Streaming Need

Home Forums General Downgrading/Upgrading Based on Streaming Need

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pregones/PRTT
    Participant

Hello, Is it possible to downgrade a plan or to upgrade based on the streaming need for that month? Our non-profit organization plans to stream events on our website but some months have more events than others. And some months there are no events at all.

Beatrice

Hello there,

You can indeed downgrade (or upgrade) at any time. WpStream has commitment free subscription plans, meaning that you are not bound to just one plan throughout your time with us. We understand that some months are busier than others and our customers may need to downgrade while they prepare for their next season of live streams. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best,
    Beatrice

Erik Hightower
    Participant

I have a website with multiple members that go live. Which plan is best for a site with 1000 members

Beatrice

Hi there,

The best plan for your streaming needs depends on several factors including how often your members will be streaming, for how long, the quality of their live streams, etc. To find the estimated plan for you, please input your streaming details into this calculator https://wpstream.net/pricing/#band_calculator

Hope this helps!

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.