Error code “okko 1” for non-admin users only

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Error code “okko 1” for non-admin users only

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josh schachnow
    Participant

Hey there.

When attempting to show a previously recorded video on our website, it works fine for administrators, but when a non-admin logs into the website, instead of the video player showing, its showing a string of “okko 1”.

Do you know what this error code means? I dont see anything in the WP Stream documentation for it.

christina

Please provide a link to the page displaying the error. Message (although unfortunate) is indeed indicative of a non-admin operation however we don’t yet understand the context it visibly appears on.
    Thank you.

josh schachnow
    Participant

The error is happening on a gated web page. I would need to post login details somewhere thats not public for you to access the page.

1. Non-admin user logs into our WordPress application
    2. They now have access to the content.
    3. When they go to visit the CPT for a recorded video that we used WP Stream for (i.e. mywebsite.com/stream/the-video-slug), instead of the video player showing, it shows “okko 1”. The web page loads, the page title loads, its just the video player that doesnt.
    4. When I got to the same page as an admin, it works fine.

gabriel

Please see if upgrading to 3.5.3.1 takes care of the issue, we just uncovered an unfortunate plugin interaction and sorted it out in this revision.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.