Error code “okko 1” for non-admin users only
Tagged: okko 1
- September 2, 2020 at 5:25 pm #88160josh schachnowParticipant
When attempting to show a previously recorded video on our website, it works fine for administrators, but when a non-admin logs into the website, instead of the video player showing, its showing a string of “okko 1”.
Do you know what this error code means? I dont see anything in the WP Stream documentation for it.September 3, 2020 at 7:03 am #88254christinaModerator
Please provide a link to the page displaying the error. Message (although unfortunate) is indeed indicative of a non-admin operation however we don’t yet understand the context it visibly appears on.
Thank you.September 3, 2020 at 2:14 pm #88295josh schachnowParticipant
The error is happening on a gated web page. I would need to post login details somewhere thats not public for you to access the page.
1. Non-admin user logs into our WordPress application
2. They now have access to the content.
3. When they go to visit the CPT for a recorded video that we used WP Stream for (i.e. mywebsite.com/stream/the-video-slug), instead of the video player showing, it shows “okko 1”. The web page loads, the page title loads, its just the video player that doesnt.
4. When I got to the same page as an admin, it works fine.September 4, 2020 at 2:08 pm #88413gabrielModerator
Please see if upgrading to 22.214.171.124 takes care of the issue, we just uncovered an unfortunate plugin interaction and sorted it out in this revision.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.