Error in theme (arguento #4 is not in array)

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Issues Error in theme (arguento #4 is not in array)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    renato
    Participant

Hello, I am getting this PHP error.

PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #4 is not an array in /home/*******/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/libs/shortcodes_install.php on line 117

Any idea of what this can be?

Regards,

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This is happening because there is not categories added in movie ratings taxonomy. However this is just a warning and should disappear once you add an item and it would not affect theme functionality in any way.

Thank you

renato
    Participant

Thanks, solved.

Now I have this problem: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$checked in /home/****/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/libs/updatetheme.php on line 22

I guess it’s because I am not running the latest version of the theme.

Is it possible that not updating the plugin will make the web crash? I am having problems since yesterday at http://www.preludiolive.com

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    It’s possible but i cannot confirm it. What i can confirm is that we don’t have any errors using the latest theme version and latest wpstream plugin. We test their functionality with both activated and did not encounter any problems.

Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Also, i looking though your site and i don’t see any problems – did you update ?

Denisse Dibos
    Participant

Yes, I did.
    I rolled back to another older version and then updated.

BTW, are there instructions to create a child theme?

admin
    Keymaster

There are no instructions on that specific topic, however that is no different than creating a child out of any other theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.