Failed to Execute.signalingState is ‘closed’

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Failed to Execute.signalingState is ‘closed’

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marcusgraydev
    Participant

Im not able to get the plugin working. I am running it on my local server but i didn’t think that would hinder me from trying out the product before I upgrade.
    I am able to view the stream in the small pop up screen and in OBS.
    Im not able to view the stream on the actual page.
    In the bottom of the small screen there is this error.
    Failed to execute ‘addStream’ on ‘RTCPeerConnection’: The RTCPeerConnection’s signalingState is ‘closed’.

Any idea as to how I can get it working?

christina

The browser broadcast may not always work, has to do with chrome plugins, networking and others. In the case of that message, if refreshing does not help, you may want to try it on another computer or just use OBS

Setting up WpStream on localhost for testing is working in our labs however we are getting random reports of it not working as expected. Due to the very high variety of environment options there (as opposed to an actual web host) and the possibility to debug those, we are unaware of any but the most common issues with localhost, like firewall issues or PHP version mishaps. Generally, recommend testing against a remote WordPress setup (may that be a free host) and run a conflict resolution if things go wrong.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.