Formats of supported video

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Formats of supported video

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    renato
    Participant

Hello, I uploaded a video in mp4 format to the platform and when I sold it and wanted to play it, it says: “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.”

Is there a list of valid formats or any coding instructions?

Thanks!

renato
    Participant

Between the things I think that might be is a firewall block of your stream server ¿?

renato
    Participant

BTW, my webpage is http://www.preludiolive.com

Gabriel

The Video File must be encoded with the following settings: Container: MP4, Video codec: H264, Audio codec: AAC. Media will fail to play back if it does not follow the above settings. You may use a tool like MediaInfo to verify your file. Also you may convert it with specialized software like HandBrake.Accepted file extensions: .mp4, .mov .

I don’t understand what you mean by firewall and stream server. Are you not able to broadcast, or to view the live, or just failing to see the VOD? If the former, are you trying the browser or RTMP (3rd party) broadcasting?

renato
    Participant

Hello, I’ve tested the format and the server. Tried several videos and 2 servers, don’t work any.

I’ve tried your own video and don’t work.

Please, try to buy a video https://www.preludiolive.com/producto/madres-en-cuarentena/ using the coupon INT20PRUEBA that will give you a free buy.
    It just won’t work.

What is happening with the plugin?

renato
    Participant

For more information, I have this errors in my errors log file

[09-May-2020 13:00:40 UTC] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/libs/shortcodes_install.php on line 117

[09-May-2020 13:00:40 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpstream/public/class-wpstream-public.php on line 448

[09-May-2020 13:00:40 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpstream-wordpresstheme/classes/login_register.php on line 32

renato
    Participant

Found one more error:

[09-May-2020 13:00:47 UTC] PHP Notice: the_widget ha sido llamada de forma incorrecta. Los widgets deben registrarse usando register_widget() antes de que se puedan mostrar. Por favor, visita Depuración en WordPress para más información. (Este mensaje fue añadido en la versión 4.9.0). in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167

renato
    Participant

BTW, I made a fresh installation (and tested it in 2 different servers), nothing modified, just as your page works fresh from install (didn’t even upgrade woocommerce) and still doesn’t work

https://preludiolive.com/prueba/wpstream/prueba/
    You can try a video there.

There is no way to find a solution online, please help. My show is in 20 hours.

renato
    Participant

THe problem was not the format, this thread is solved.

Gabriel

glad to hear, care to shed some light on what eventually helped your case?

renato
    Participant

The problem persists and is something worst.

The problem was never the format of the videos. I tried with your demo videos and didn’t worked.

I still have the problem, and the problem is in one of the following things:

– Or the key to decrypt the video in your plugin is wrong
    – Or the video is just not arriving to my webpage/webserver from your Wpstream service

So until a tech from you company contacts me, I won’t be able to broadcast.

I need help please.

Gabriel

Hi, please provide a clear path to reproduce the issue on your site: url, logins, coupons etc.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.