Total : $0.00
Home › Forums › General › Frequently Asked Questions.
1. How many people can watch my broadcast at the same time?
A: Virtually no limits, you can stream to hundreds of thousands or more.
2. How many channels can I run simultaneously?
A: As many as you want.
3. What are the limitations of the free trial?
A: Only your streaming bandwidth and storage quota are different. You can test all WpStream features during your free trial including LIVE, VOD and PPV.
4. Can I use the plugin with my own theme?
A: Our plugin works well with any theme
5. Can I stream on multiple sites?
A: Yes. You can use the same WpStream account for multiple WordPress websites.
6. Is my content secure?
A: Yes. The explanation is in this article.
7. Is it possible to embed the live video into a page or an article?
A: Yes, via shortcodes. See the tutorial here.
8. Can my website users broadcast on their own?
A: It is possible under certain circumstances to enable broadcasting for regular users, see this, this, and this.
9. Is it possible to let other viewers come live in the stream?
A: Yes, it is possible now using Skype and OBS, see more details here in this thread.
10. I am broadcasting but there is no video in the player.
A: Various misconfigurations or issues can lead to this. Please see here, here or contact us to try debugging the problem.
11. I am not streaming but my bandwidth slightly goes down. Why?
A: Your viewers might be watching VODs or your channel may still be active, read here for more details.
12. Why can’t I connect the plugin with the correct username and password?
A: Some special characters in your password might be problematic. See the explanation here.
13. How can I reduce the live delay time in the player?
A: Check our low-latency solution here.
14. How do I cancel my subscription?
A: Follow the simple steps here.
15. Where are release notes per version available?
WpStream Plugin & WpStream Theme release updates