hooks for the account page

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Feature Requests hooks for the account page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dilosen
    Participant

Hi There

I would like to replicate your theme’s set up where the user is able to start their channel/live stream and chat via their account page, similar to your “Twitch” tutorial.

My client is using a specific theme, so I would like to hook the necessary functions to the account page, and customise the page for my client.

I could not find technical documentation, but require this feature.

Kind Regards,
    Dilosen
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately we did not manage to produce such documentation. So you will just have to look into the theme code, see how is done and replicate to your new theme.

Thank you

productions.brc
    Participant

Okay, I found some endpoints but this would be too technical and may break the website.

Is there a way to do the following:

A link to create a channel i.e. my-site.com/wpstream/createchannel

A link to go live i.e. my-site.com/wpstream/golive

Alternatively, is there a shortcode specifically for the functions of creating a channel and going live or going live on an existing channel.

I have looked at the shortcode tutorial but this is not the functions I need.

admin
    Keymaster

HI,
    I’m sorry but we don;t have any links or short code to create the new event or go live.

To create a new event/channel you need to insert a custom post that wpstream_product for free events or ‘product’for woocomerce
    To start a event you can follow the ajax path we have in place
    – js event is here http://prntscr.com/tj0dyd
    – php function is here http://prntscr.com/tj0edg

Thank you

productions.brc
    Participant

Thank You this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.