How to move to the video post pay per view registration

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues How to move to the video post pay per view registration

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    naveen.khanna
    Participant

Hi,

We have set up a pay per view page and have the following query:

1. Post-registration there is nothing to direct the viewer to the streaming channel he has paid up for. Is there a way to add a link probably to direct him to the live streaming page?

2. If I have 3 Live streaming channels, then how do I solve the above point 1 issue I’m facing? I’d want the viewer to be directed to the streaming session he paid for.

Look forward to your

gabriel

There actually is a link on the “order complete” page (see this) however it’s rather discreet

The way it will look for you depends on the WooCommerce configuration, please see their documentation or support to customize

naveen.khanna
    Participant

Thanks Gabriel, Let me try this.

Also on the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRrQJMNC6o, I see there is a login for registered users. Where do I set that login area from as I don’t see it on my pay per view page after registration. It just shows me the Live feed page.

gabriel

That will depend on the theme you are using and other specifics. Sorry, it’s outside the scope of our product…

naveen.khanna
    Participant

So I need to get some configs looked into.

Currently, post my pay per view process when I click the link on the order complete page, it brings me back to the start of pay per view process, i.e. Add to cart, and I cannot see the feed on this page (page is the page created via PRODUCTS). However when I am logged into WP admin, I see the video playing on that page.

Could I get some light on what I need to do to get this working properly? Much appreciated if I can get clarity

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure i understand the problem. If you want to change the page where user is redirected after a successful check out then please look over this article https://njengah.com/woocommerce-redirect-after-checkout/ . This is a Woo Commerce related task and i’m afraid i cannot give you more info.

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.