I want to know how I can test the live before going live on pay per view live

Home Forums Beta and Experimental Features I want to know how I can test the live before going live on pay per view live

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shiyas Shakeer
    Participant

I want to know how I can test the live before going live on pay per view customers

Beatrice

Hi Shiyas,

You can test out by making a test payment all the way. You can do this by adding bank deposit as a payment method and choosing this at check out. You will then go to your order and change it from ‘Pending’ to ‘Completed’. Just don’t forget to disable this as soon as you are done testing! Alternatively, you can follow the instructions here https://woocommerce.com/document/payments/testing/#:~:text=%20To%20simulate%20a%20payment%20with%20WooCommerce%20Payments%3A,than%20123.%209%20Click%20Place%20order.%20More%20

Best,
    Beatrice

Shiyas Shakeer
    Participant

What I referred was not making payment. I want to check the live if its perfectly running before airing it to the customers who have already paid.

Shiyas Shakeer
    Participant

can we have two servers on single product page for the scenario if one server is down we customer’s can go with 2nd stream which will be running?

Beatrice

Hi there,

I understand, however, you are not able to view the Pay-Per-View live without making a test purchase (note that this is not a real payment, just a test one). However, if you simply want to test a live stream, you can create a Free-To-View live channel to check it out. Make sure you add the same settings, broadcast from the same browser, or using the same streaming app.

Regarding the second question, you can set up two channels or ‘servers’ on a page, however, you will need two different devices (laptop/phone).

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.