Link expired message when installing WPTheme

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Issues Link expired message when installing WPTheme

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    todd
    Participant

I have not been able to install the theme. I keep getting link expired message after I click upload. Is there a way to fix this?

Beatrice

Dear Todd,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues uploading the theme. Have you attempted using a different browser? Please let us know if you are still not successful. Looking forward to hearing from you!

todd
    Participant

Yes. I have tried repeatedly. The message is: The link you followed has expired. Please try again.

I really don’t know what else to do.

Beatrice

Dear Todd,

An email has been sent you with the zip file of the theme. Please let us know if it worked for you or if you are still facing issues.

mathewbanuelos7
    Participant

I am having the same issue, same message when trying from 2 different browsers

Beatrice

Hello Mathew,

Your permitted file limit may be too small by default on your website, often for security reasons. This can lead to the vague error “The link you followed has expired”. You may want to increase the file limit by following the instructions in this article. Hope this helps!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.