List all live broadcasts + custom fields

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Feature Requests List all live broadcasts + custom fields

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jesper.svensson
    Participant

Does anyone know if I can have a list of what is live right now? Can’t find a shortcode for that.

I have also added custom fields (with jet engine) but for some reason, it doesn’t show up

Any ideas are more than welcome!
    Thanks

Beatrice

Hello Jesper,

You can check which channels are live by going to “My Account” on WpStream and “Your Live Events”. It will show all your events and whether they are recorded or not, and if they are live. I am not sure what you mean by custom fields.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

jesper.svensson
    Participant

Hi Beatrice,

Appreciate the quick response! Though I was hoping for a way to display on my homepage which broadcasts are live now for a regular visitor to hop right in.

When I couldn’t find that option I added two custom fields when setting up a stream, where you enter your title, description etc. A field saying starting at this time and ends at this time. This way I can display live streams on the homepage. Though when I create a custom field it doesn’t show up.

Thanks

Beatrice

Dear Jesper,

Thank you for describing what you mean and now I understand. We do not currently offer that feature. However, our engineers are always looking to improve the plugin by getting inspired by customers such as yourself. Please post this query on this forum topic describing the feature and if you receive enough upvotes from our other users, your suggestion might be included in a future update!

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help regarding this.

jesper.svensson
    Participant

Hi Beatrice

Great to hear – though I will be needing it quite soon.

If anyone is curious I found a workaround. Adding custom fields did work with ACF – so I will have the streamer adding their estimated start time and estimated end time and then I display all broadcasts in between these time on the homepage as “live now”. It won’t be as accurate but close enough.

Thanks!
    Jesper

Beatrice

Dear Jesper,

I will not be able to provide you with the exact timeframe but if other viewers vote on this, it will be prioritized.

And thank you for your recommendation! We really do appreciate it when our valued customers contribute to this forum 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.