Live Stream not working

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Live Stream not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    john-2888
    Participant

I have just installed the free trial. Set up a free channel and started to broadcast. I can see the broadcast in my Chrome Browser, but when I try and view the channel I get the message “The live stream is paused and may resume shortly”.

I am getting two errors in the console.

1) Failed to load resource: the server responsded with a status of 404 (not found)
    2) VIDEOJS: ERROR: (CODE:4 MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED) The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Not a good start…

Beatrice

Dear John,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues broadcasting. Can you please confirm if you are broadcasting directly from your browser? If yes, please note that it does not always work. See this thread that describes the issue in more detail. We are, however, about to release an improved version in a week or two so please keep an eye on the thread for any updates and be the first to experience it.

As of now, I would recommend that you broadcast using an external broadcaster, ideally OBS, as it will help you deliver a quality broadcast to your viewers. Thank you for understanding and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.