Live stream

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nana.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oldbutgoldvintage
    Participant
    Hello
    I am writing this message because I’ve created the most recent Portuguese web-radio station concerned about lifestyle and wellness life
    This is a very strong subject in this country and that’s why I’ve created this channel. I believe it will be a success soon.
    And unexpectedly I’ve found your plug-in upstream that i consider one of the most important plug-ins i ever seen.

So i thought that will be great to have my studio always live on my website 24/7 and show everyone the capacities of your plug-in and also make a promotion about it to see if you find customers in my country.

That’s why i’m asking you if you agree to give a free license for me to use with this new radio station 24/7 and we can watermark your logo and also have a constant promotion at the radio website and socials networks.
    All of this will be free of costs. Just exchange our goals. You take new clients from Portugal and we’ll have a channel 24/7 live at our radio website.
    We are all facing a very difficult time due to Covid-19 and i thought this is an easy and friendly way to meet more people.

Did you agree?

Please talk to me.

Thank you very much
    Nana
    Participant

Hey there!

We are currently sponsoring all sorts of initiatives via the COVID Support program, you may apply there, please be sure to mention your website url and social media channels.

Best wishes.
    Nana.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.