Mobile Design Theme Problems

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Issues Mobile Design Theme Problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grpetz
    Participant

Thank you for making this theme. I am testing your service with the free trial. In using this theme on a live broadcast page there are a few issues that need to be fixed for mobile.

The phrase “The live stream is paused and may resume shortly.” does not appear on the screen correctly. It is spaced out with large line breaks between words such as….

The live

Stream is

paused

And then you can’t read the rest.

Also, in my opinion if the chat is not enabled then on mobile devices it shouldn’t take up that space and just show a black blank space under the live video where chat should be. I say this because it takes up too much space on the screen and it could give the impression to a viewer something is broken with the site.

Thank you very much for wpstream. You are doing a great job at it, I’ll keep watching for updates to plugin and theme.

Gary

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by grpetz.
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is a css issue – to fix it you need to add the following code into css/my_media.css file http://prntscr.com/vmv3xa

the code is
    .wpestate_header_video .wpstream_not_live_mess_mess{
    line-height: 1.3em;
    padding: 0px;
    }

Also in the near future we will work with a different chat system and will look into the reported issue.
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.