Product page header

Home Forums WpStream Theme Product page header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gianluca.suzzi
    Participant

Hi.
    I am testing your WpStream Theme, interested in purchasing the Friends package.
    I would like to understand if it is possible to remove the product page header? If I don’t insert the preview video I am left with the all black header.
    Thanks
    Gian Luca

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You can do anything you want but all depends of your WordPress/CSS/HTML/PHP skills . The theme cannot cover all the needs so each user can change it to fit their needs. Also you can use the wpstream plugin with any other theme.

Thank you

gianluca.suzzi
    Participant

If I use the wp stream plugin on another theme, can I create a global subscription? I have installed Woocommerce Subscription but I cannot activate a global subscription but only on the single video.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry but that is a theme related feature . It will work only on wpstream theme. However a programmer can look into the code, see how we done it and recreate that functionality on another theme.

Thank you

mitchell royster
    Participant

I can’t download the theme from the button on the website that says “down theme”- may I have a theme zip file? Thanks!

Beatrice

Hello Mitchell,

We are aware of this issue and it is a result of Chrome’s new update. Please right click and open in new tab/window or use another browser to download it. Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.