Red bar on the top of the page with the number ‘1’

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Red bar on the top of the page with the number ‘1’

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

It has been reported that plugin version 3.12 may trigger unexpected issues on Pay-Per-View products for some users. We are currently working on fixing this.

Symptoms:
    – Red bar with number “1” when accessing a Pay-Per-View product
    – Unable to add to basket

Quick Fix:
    – Go to ‘WpStream Settings’ in your WordPress, click on ‘Customize Messages’ and then ‘Save’

http://prntscr.com/10cwszh

We are doing our best to fix it by default and please follow this thread for the latest updates. Thank you for your cooperation.

Beatrice

If you have have applied the quick fix and are receiving this message:

“You did not subscribe to this product”

Please install the previous plugin version 3.11 until we fix these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Beatrice.
    aldinator
    Participant

ok, thx. I’ll try it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by aldinator.
    aldinator
    Participant

Now it’s working – thank you so much for the quick solution!

flamesofsea
    Participant

I got “You did not subscribe to this product” after installing the plugin version 3,11
    Still not working

flamesofsea
    Participant

Sorry my bad, i had to deactivate old version of pluggin first, all good over here, thanks for the quick solution !

Beatrice

Hello aldinator,

Glad to hear that. Let us know if you encounter anything else.

Beatrice

Hi flamesofsea,

Great, please get in contact if you have any more issues.

Beatrice

Hello Streamers,

Thank you for bearing with us while we tackled the issues that have occurred with update 3.12 of the plugin. Version 3.12.1 is now ready to install and has addressed all concerns.

Please note, aside from the new Global Subscription Mode feature, a message will now be displayed on your PPV/subscription product when your viewer has not purchased/subscribed to a product.

You did not yet purchase this product/You have not subscribed to this product“.

This now exists in order for your viewer to be informed about whether or not they have purchased a product on your website. If you wish to not have this message displayed (as was before the update), you can edit this via CSS with .wpstream_notice{display:none}

Once again, thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the new features. Article and Video tutorial coming soon. Watch the space!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.