Scheduled Maintenance – Mon Mar 23rd

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Scheduled Maintenance – Mon Mar 23rd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

We are upgrading to a more robust and scalable infrastructure.
    There will be a downtime of up to 2 hours.
    Downtime will affect website, plugin registration, starting live events.

EVENTS STARTED BEFORE DOWNTIME WILL CONTINUE UNAFFECTED
    If you need to run live events, please plan ahead and start these early.

Downtime is expected to start between 6-8am GMT on Monday; exact time will be notified later

admin
    Keymaster

Upgrade is scheduled for 8am GMT on Monday.
    Downtime still expected to be (way) less than 2 hours.
    During downtime we will provide updates and important announcements through a separate channel.

admin
    Keymaster

Updates will be available during downtime on this page

http://downtime.wpstream.net/mar23/

admin
    Keymaster

Upgrade has completed successfully. We had to deal with moderately complex unexpected issues.

Website, account access and package sales have been restored after about 40 minutes.

API-dependent operations failed to work after the move due to an incompatibility in the Oauth plugin. We had to release a new plugin version on the spot to deal with the matter.

Full functionality has been regained after almost 3 hours.
    Live events that were ongoing when downtime started have continued unaffected.
    Former plugin versions will not work. Please upgrade to 3.1.8 or higher.

We thank you for your patience and hope to do better next time. Wait, there may not be a next time; we’re supposed to be able to scale without downtime from now on 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by admin.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by admin.
    Jessica Jacques
    Participant

I am unable to livestream this morning. I have the latest plugin (v 3.1.8) and I have disconnected/reconnected my WPStream account credentials as well. Currently, whenever I hit “broadcast to channel” it shows the “Getting ready to stream, please wait” animation for about 5 seconds and then it disappears, but nothing happens. The broadcast buttons completely vanish and the stream never starts. Can you please help me resolve this issue? It’s costing my business customers during this difficult time

miska
    Participant

I have the same problem as Jessica Jacques. I’ve also tried disconnecting and reconnecting credentials and I’ve also tried using multiple different browsers and devices, but nothing I do works and I’m unable to stream. After pressing broadcast to channel there'”getting ready to stream” appears for a few seconds and then disappears. I tied waiting for about 5mins incase just the text disappeared and it would still start the stream, but the stream never started.

monkey5365-65
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.