Simulcast to Facebook – public beta

Home Forums Beta and Experimental Features Simulcast to Facebook – public beta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nana

Abstract: The feature enables users to simultaneously broadcast live to their WordPress website and their Facebook timeline or page

Restrictions, shortcomings, notes
    – You will be able to link any particular WpStream channel to either your FB timeline or a FB page that you own or manage; once linked, the live video you broadcast to the respective WpStream channel will also go live on FB
    – Feature requires individual whitelisting
    – Only functions with RTMP broadcasting (i.e. OBS, Wirecast, vMix, iOS and Android apps); browser broadcast does not support simulcast
    – Fast, high and stable upload capabilities to anywhere in the world (i.e. not just your city, country, or ISP) is required to achieve good results
    – The feature is still experimental and may not work under various unexpected circumstances
    – We can only offer limited support related to the feature at this time

To apply for the feature, please provide the following information in an email to prerelease at wpstream.net
    – Your WpStream account username
    – Your website and use case for simulcast
    – Please confirm you understand the feature does not work for Web Broadcasting
    – Please confirm you understand that superior network capabilities are required on the broadcaster side for this to work well

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Nana.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Nana.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by gabriel.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by gabriel.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by admin.
    ronimargolin
    Participant

Hello, we would like @Framed.Berlin to apply for this feature please.
    Thank you! Roni

andrejohnson
    Participant

Hi I would like to apply for this service
    andrejohnson

christina

@andrejohnson please follow the instructions above to apply

i.e.

To apply for the feature, please provide the following information in an email to prerelease@wpstream.net
    – Your WpStream account username
    – Your website and use case for simulcast
    – Please confirm you understand the feature does not work for Web Broadcasting
    – Please confirm you understand that superior network capabilities are required on the broadcaster side for this to work well

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.