“Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.” mesage in Woocommerse

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues “Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.” mesage in Woocommerse

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rob098
    Participant

Hi

I’ve been following the youtube tutorial on how to make “live channel” product to sell a live stream.

When I do “simple product” as a test, my site, and the shopping cart, checkout all work..

When I add the “live channel” product, the product page does not shows the “add to cart” button, and if I navigate back to the shop overview page, I do have the “add to cart” button but the following message displays:

“Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.”

Any known fixes for this?

Many thanks,
    Rob

Beatrice

Hello Rob,

Please see this thread for the quick fix https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/red-bar-on-the-top-of-the-page-with-the-number-1/

The new update coming out at the beginning of this week will fix it by default

rob098
    Participant

Hi Beatrice – thanks for the reply – glad you are working hard on it!

I’ve tried this quickfix and it hasn’t fixed it. I was going to roll back to 3.11 as suggested but am I correct in thinking the bug should be fixed as of 3.12.1?

Im still getting “this product cannot be purchased”

Its not urgent for me… Just testing out your platform

Many thanks,
    Rob

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by rob098.
    Beatrice

Hello there,

You may have a plugin/theme conflict. Please carry out a conflict assessment by following the steps in this thread https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/plugin-and-theme-conflicts-how-to-identify-and-address/

If you have carried out the assessment and the cart still doesn’t show up, please get back to us with a detailed account of your findings and one of our engineers will investigate. Thank you for your cooperation.

patrick.fromm
    Participant

Running into the same Problem with the Plugin Version: Version 3.12.1
    My Customer bought a plan from you to do live streaming. As soon as i change the product type to “Simple Product” Everything works just fine. Back to Live Channel and its not working.

Beatrice

Hello Patrick,

Have you attempted the conflict assessment mentioned above? Please follow the steps in this thread https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/plugin-and-theme-conflicts-how-to-identify-and-address/

Let me know if you still find issues.

Beatrice

Hello there,

We have just released plugin version 3.12.2 addressing the above issues. Please check out this thread for more information.

Thank you for your patience!

rob098
    Participant

Hi Beatrice,

I’m just testing the functionality of the new update version 3.12.2 and it does seem to have addressed the initial issue so thank you for that.

Next question. I’ve tried to purchase a ticket to view the stream as a non-logged-in customer. It takes me through checkout and provides the link to the product, but when I follow the link to view the stream it says “you must be logged in to watch this video”

Is that normal? Does the customer have to register on the website in order to be able to view?

Many thanks
    Rob

Beatrice

Dear Rob,

Apologies for the misinformation. Your viewers do in fact need to be registered in order to be able to watch. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.