“Static RTMP” feature – beta – available upon request

Home Forums Beta and Experimental Features “Static RTMP” feature – beta – available upon request

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Nana
    Participant

Hi there. Thank you so much for reporting. I have emailed you the correct link. Please check and confirm. I Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Charles Musisi
    Participant

“message”: “Missing Authentication Token” error from my Postman

Beatrice

Hello Charles,

Could you please provide more information as to when you receive this message and what actions have led up to this. If you provide a screenshot it would be more helpful to pin point the problem.

Gabriel

The feature may be unavailable or malfunctioning over the next couple of days due to platform changes related to this topic.

Please meanwhile use ‘ordinary’ rtmp addresses retrieved from the WordPress backend.

Will notify the thread when this feature is once again dependable.

Gabriel

Static RTMP (beta) is once again fully functional, it has totaled spotty downtimes of no more than 2 hours, starting yesterday.
    Thank you for your understanding.

tom-5220
    Participant

Any issues with the static RTMP today? The channels wont start automatically.

Beatrice

Hello Tom,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Static RTMP. Can you please let us know any more details (including any errors) about this issue so that it can be replicated? Preferably some screenshots so we can understand the issue better. Looking forward to your response.

tom-5220
    Participant

You have to push the “Start live event” and ” Go live with external broadcaster” button to start the channel and get the server and stream key to paste it in to Larix. When the static RTMP works fine the channel “wakes up” and the same key an server is used everytime. The issue is that the channel wont “wake up” to automatically for streaming. There is no errors, everything is up to date, nothing happends.

Beatrice

Hello Tom,

Thank you for reporting the issue and sending a detailed description. There was indeed an issue regarding the Static RTMP for users in Europe. This has now been rectified and it should be working. Please let us know if you face any other issues concerning the Static RTMP feature. However, bear with us since it is still a beta feature so limited support is available.

Thanks again!

admin-7908
    Participant

Is there a timeline for when this will come out of beta to be a standard, fully-supported feature?

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, there isn’t a concrete timeline for when this beta feature will become a standard, fully-supported feature. Are you currently facing an issue with the Static RTMP that can be brought to our attention? Looking forward to hearing from you.

yanrodriguez8271
    Participant

hi how i can get the static stmp for my streaming website

Beatrice

Hello yanrodriguez8271,

Please send an email to prerelease@wpstream.net with the instructed details at the beginning of this thread and one of my colleagues will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

voyager
    Participant

Beatrice,

Yesterday I was able to get everything working as I expected. This morning I fired up my OBS with the static RTMP server and key values and when I go to the streaming page on my website I get the “No playable sources found” message. Do I have to go into the WordPress site and activate the stream there every time I want to use the Static RTMP?

I thought it was supposed to start automatically “broadcasting to its corresponding ‘static rtmp’ address will start the channel if it’s inactive”.

Please let me know how to address this issue as I have programs to deliver next week and I need to have this work smoothly.

Thanks,
    Rick

Beatrice

Dear Voyager,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. It appears that you are using the Low Latency beta feature along with the Static RTMP beta feature. Firstly, please note that these two beta features may not work together in all configurations. I would recommend attempting to use each beta feature on its own and let us know if they work well on their own, and then to observe whether this error comes about only when used together.

Secondly, the low latency beta feature is not optimized to work with caching so you may have to clear your cache each time you attempt to broadcast an event using the low latency beta feature.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hearing back.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.