“Static RTMP” feature – beta – available upon request

Home Forums Beta and Experimental Features “Static RTMP” feature – beta – available upon request

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Beatrice

Dear Diane,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the Static RTMP. Not sure what may have happened but we would need more details to understand. Have you attempted to broadcast using the static RTMP multiple times on that day only or has it been over the course of this past week? If you could provide a link to your Static RTMP to support@wpstream.net we would like to get to the bottom of this ASAP. Looking forward to your response.

dsmithknowles72
    Participant

I’ll mail the connect info in a bit. It started happening when I switched on the RTMP connection from Restream for the first time in a week. (It’s a church service. We broadcast twice on Sundays – a morning service and an evening service) I then did a bunch of troubleshooting yesterday afternoon using the same connect info using both OBS and Restream. I also tried rolling back to 4.02, but no difference.

admin-3597
    Participant

We also have yesterday issue with starting broadcast. We also have to streams from church. At the morning (7:48 am GMT) live started without issue, but at 11:55 am GMT we started live from OBS and on the website it still showing that stream is paused, itself channel started (I checked from live metrics), but Broadcast Metrics was at zero (OBS showed that all good). So I stopped broadcasting from OBS and about 30 second later started again live stream from OBS and it is solved issue, video appeared on our website.

Beatrice

Hello again,

Thank you for confirming and for providing more details. You are currently in contact with one of my colleagues through email and we will help get you sorted once we receive the connect info.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.