Streaming error.

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Streaming error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chris-3374
    Participant

Hi there. I’m seeing this error on several of my videos streaming from “Storage” on WPStream: “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.” — These videos have been loading perfectly well previously but have now stopped working, but I’ve made no change to the setup on my side. Example here: https://www.union-spaces.com/demo/welcome-campus-tour/ … Please advise. Chris

gabriel

Seems to have been related to an expiring certificate, although it was still good for a few days some browsers like to complain in advance.

Updated now and your video is working, really appreciate the heads up. We’ll make sure this does not happen again.

chris-3374
    Participant

Hi all.

Apologies but I have to re-open this thread as the same error is happening again. You can see it here.

I’d be grateful if you could investigate and resolve asap please.

Chris

gabriel

Apparently your plugin is no longer connected to WpStream, please double check

chris-3374
    Participant

You’re absolutely right. No idea how that happened! Thanks for responding and apologies for taking up your time with that!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.