Subscription process

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests Subscription process

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luis
    Participant

Subscription process: Please confirm the progress of a new user purchasing a subscription on my twitch like business subscription website

.1. User purchases a monthly subscription

2. User taken to a “thank you” page

3. User logins into their account and can see their current bandwidth and monitor it

Thanks,

Luis S.

Gabriel

Bandwidth is cumulative of the account you are creating the “twitch” site under and does not get measured individually per broadcaster. At least not at this time. Please shout if you would like this added as a feature.

luis
    Participant

Hello Gabriel,

1. For my business model it is very important that each user with a channel be able to purchase a monthly subscription and then be able to monitor how much bandwidth he/she has in their own account.

2. What are the current methods that website owners are using at this time to account for their users purchasing a monthly subscription from them?

Thanking you in advance,

Luis Sevilla

Gabriel

Hi Luis

We do not have the capabilities you are requesting at this time. Closest to what you are looking for, we do internally account traffic/bandwidth per individual event and may be making that information available to admins in the near future. I cannot offer you a timeline though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.