subscriptions not working

Home Forums General subscriptions not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    flipenforchrist
    Participant

I have set up a few different Subscriptions and linked several pay per view VOD and Live channels to each. After purchasing the subscription the pay per view videos that should be included are still requiring payment to watch them.

any help please?

Beatrice

Hello there,

You will need to follow the exact steps in this video tutorial to find out how to set up such products and get access https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5lzCFBLA0&ab_channel=WpStream

Please let me know if this was helpful or if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

flipenforchrist
    Participant

Beatrice,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed that video through several times.

I am trying to set up several different subscriptions.

I currently can sell my subscriptions only when they are turned off on the site. If I turn them on in the WPStream settings and it does not enable subscriptions. If I edit the WpStream theme settings it enables subscriptions but you can no longer put them in your cart. Prices disappear on all products. If someone had previously purchased any subscription they obtain all videos when I change the theme settings.

Changing the settings the way they say to in the YouTube video does not enable subscriptions on my site.

Beatrice

Hello again,

Please make sure that you are not using the global/multiple subscriptions on both the theme and plugin. I would recommend you have it disabled on your theme and only work with your subscriptions and settings through the WpStream plugin.

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.