Trial period

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests Trial period

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nana.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hvbcredwing
    Participant
    To whom it may concern,
    I signed up for the trial period yesterday to see if it would be possible to use WPStream to stream to our church’s webpage that is using wordpress. I got a channel going yesterday but was not able to find to where it was being streamed so I quit for the evening. I went back today to open our webpage in Chrome to see if when I started a channel it would automatically start on the webpage. However I got the error message that I had 0 Gb available streaming bandwith. I’m not the sharpest tack in the world when it comes to computers, but I would think a trial period would be more than a day. If I need to start a monthly plan that is fine, but I need some clarification. Does the ” 300 HQ* or 150 HD** viewer hours” mean once those amounts have been reached in a month the live stream is not available til the next month when the hours are renewed? I’m assuming those hours could be 100 viewers for 3 hrs each or 30 viewers for 10 hours each or any combination thereof. The first name on the account is ” Hiawatha Valley”. The last name is ” Baptist Church”. Any help you can offer is appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck Friemel
    Nana
    Participant

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you could not reach us on the phone, it’s still a hit and miss as many are still working from home

Please follow this tutorial for a quick start https://youtu.be/Eftr68cT9pw, there are more on the channel and on our site.
    The trial is not time-limited but in turn, you only get a limited amount of bandwidth and storage. Added a bit more to your account to help with testing. You can earn extra free resources by promoting us, see this.

You are very much correct about the viewer hours and renewal procedure, also note you may upgrade at any time if you need more resources (i.e. viewer hours).

Hope this helps, let me know if anything.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.