Video attached

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Issues Video attached

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tony.boudjena
    Participant
    Hello , I didn’t know how to explain clearly my issue , so I made a video (with sound) if you can please watch it
    Because my customers don’t understand how to navigate easily on my website 😅
    Thank you (video attached)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/945lph8lvjui0dp/d1eddd54-c5d2-44df-aac7-469cadc6f83d.MP4?dl=0

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Nana.
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the video – i understand your problem now. I will look and try to come with a fast solution (that does not involve new theme release) and post it here.
    The default behavior is to have the trailers play automatically. That’s why there is no play trailer button. I tested your site on both mobile and simulators and the trailers do automatically play for us.

I will have to do a little research and see if we can come with a fast solution.

Thank you and good job with the video – do this every time you need to explain something like this.

tonyboudjena
    Participant

yes please because we open our website in 2 days and if our customers can’t go there it’s not good for us

Thank you very much, keep in touch 😉

tonyboudjena
    Participant

Hello ! do you know approximately, when it will be good ? thank you, because I receive a lot of emails about that 😅

Thanks very much for your time

gabriel

Please expect feedback by Monday, thank you!

tony.boudjena
    Participant

Hello ! do you have some news ? thank you very much 😉

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Unfortunately there is no fast thing i can do. As explained these trailers should play automatically -(and they do play on your website and for our test environments and phones). To give you an alternative it means we need to add a new play button in the theme and do the required javascript changes. And this is not a thing we can do on the fly. However i added this on the to do list and it will be done in the future (but at this point i cannot tell you when ).

Thank you and I’m, sorry i could not not help you more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.