Weird issue with video player

Home Forums WpStream Theme Theme Issues Weird issue with video player

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gilbergjensen
    Participant

Hi all,

I am trying out Video-On-Demand on my website. Uploading and adding the products goes fine, until I want to play the video.

The “play”-button on the video is not working, but I found out that there is a bar on the top of the video where I am allowed to click start and pause the video. Nothing is working below this bar, like rewind or go forward. This bar on the top is only allowing me to start and pause the video.

Please see the image attached, where the red arrow points to the bar where the user is allowed to click:
    Screencapture of video window or alternatively use this link Image

I have tried the live streaming earlier which worked 100%, I am really annoyed by this and wonder if anyone in here can think of what is causing this issue.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by gilbergjensen.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by christina.
    Beatrice

Hello there,

It seems like there may be a conflict with a plugin or theme that has been installed. Please read this thread to find out how to identify and eliminate a conflict https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/plugin-and-theme-conflicts-how-to-identify-and-address/

Please let me know if this works and if I can assist you with anything else. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.