What is the shortcode to show live channels

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues What is the shortcode to show live channels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Manish Chaubey
    Participant

I have built my website on other page builder. Not using wpbakery and elementor.

I want to show live channels using shortcode. What is the shortcode for that?

Can also show live channels as it showing in single embed channels?

Beatrice

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we do not have a shortcode for this and it only works with elementor and wpbakery. However, you can embed the live player on a page/post with this shortcode
    [wpstream_player id=”1234″ ][/wpstream_player]
    Please check out this article for more information https://wpstream.net/wpstream-shortcodes/

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns!

Best,
    Beatrice

Manish Chaubey
    Participant

Hello,
    Can I embed a dynamic Live player or at least a single live player widget for multiple channels?
    For Ex:
    [wpstream_player id=”1234, 4589, 9254″ ][/wpstream_player]

The mobile view of your live channels is not good. How can I make it feel better? If an option is available.

Beatrice

Hello there,

Unfortunately, we do not have that available at this time. You can only add different columns if you are using elementor or wpbakery, and then add the player to each column to show all the live streams. This way, you can add multiple players on the same page. So sorry that we are not able to assist you with this the way you were hoping, but I hope I was able to provide an alternative.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.